Monday 5 September 2011

Tick Tock

I love babies, I really do, both my jobs  involve babies.
There are the best est things in the world a blessing from God some say but do women ever stop wanting babies?

I have 2 kids and I love them to bits, being a parent is the hardest job I do.
Ive always been a single parent,not the smartest decision I agree but I have always just got on with it.

I never once set out to have kids,They just kinda happened and I wouldn't change them for the world.
Ive always said I'm having no more and people have said 'You cant say that,what if you meet a man you love,You'll have kids with him' and Ive laughed at them.
I have now met a man  and as much as I love babies, I still don't think I want anymore.

Wanting a baby for most is a longing deep down in there heart and I do have (everytime I cuddle a baby its there) that but reality sets in and I think of the long term, costs,bigger cars etc etc

AM I JUST SELFISH?

Does this longing ever go away for some women? Will I wake one morning and think I don't like babies anymore? Will I need to change jobs?
What make some women have kids and some not?

Theres no easy answer I know that but will I wait till its too late??

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..I decided when I was around five years old that I didn't want kids, and it stuck. I didn't even want to play with dolls...lol. Although I am a foster mother, so I guess I'm not too selfish. In truth, I think having children or not is a choice that people make for many different reasons. I said "people" because I know men who chose not to have kids too.

    When I was young and dating, if I discovered he wanted kids then I'd dump him. I'd tell him the reason, saying it would be unfair of me to continue dating him because I'd never change my mind about being a mother. To me, this was only fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are probably questions every woman asks herself, hope you make the right descision for you. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete